Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sorry it's been so long







Sorry it's been so long since my last post. Really have no excuse. I guess that's how I get when we're busy...I kind of hide from the world. My Mother would call me " savage" in french which I took as meaning "unsociable". I guess that's what happens when you work as much as we do. Still we are just as much in the people business as much as in the plant business.


We're now into Fall with the nights getting cooler. Love this time of year. I know there are some that don't like Fall because it means the end of Summer, but I find it's a much more peaceful time of year.


Above is a picture of plectrantus. This one was given to me by one of our good customers~ Lisa. It was just a little plant at the time but as you can see it's huge now. It has the most beautiful foliage which would be enough to delight anyone, but then all of a sudden it gets the prettiest purple-blue spikey flowers. The whole plant looks so regal with it's velvety foliage and purple flowers. Lisa didn't know the name of it but I found it on a google search finally. Oh course I can't remember now. I thinks it's Mona Lisa ...wouldn't that be ironic.

No comments: