Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Being Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.




We are working today finishing up last minute details.
It's become tradition for us.
Which doesn't bother me anymore.

Really!

We're lucky to be able to be together....though
G on his set of duties, me on another
...he's at least in yelling distance.

It's a gorgeous warm sunny day. I'm in a short sleeve shirt working outside decorating wreaths. I'm in heaven!

(ok just looked at the weather channel and it says it's 48 degrees???
that can't be right?) feels like 70.

It's warm enough to have a picnic( I think).....which we might have!

I'm so thankful for so much.....too many to mention

but one I need to say is that I 
am so thankful for my blogging friends that give me
love and support. You make me laugh and make me cry as I read your heartfelt stories. 
It truly is a wondrous thing what goes on here on this computer.
A whole new world that has opened up. 

If you had said to me that I would make such wonderful friends with the most amazing talented and intelligent women through blogging I would have never believed it...

but here you are!

I am so blessed.

Thank you on this wonderful 
Thanksgiving Day,


Hugs,
Carole



13 comments:

Tanya said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Carole...

It's me said...

Happy thanksgiving darling.......beautiful new banner!!...love from me...xxx..

Julie@beingRUBY said...

What a lovely post Carole
We don't do Thanksgiving here.. but I am surely thankfully for my blogging friends also.. and you're one of the best!!

Well it's been more like winter here.. heatwave last week and chilly and wet this week... Hope you had a wonderful day!!! ciao ciao xxx Julie

Susie~From My Home To Yours said...

Sounds like a good day. It was beautiful here today...had the windows open and the ac on too! I spent a little time outside between cooking and company and it felt so good. Now tomorrow I can officially start Christmas!
Hugs,
Susie

Unknown said...

happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well carole. we are all so very blessed by the friendships we have made here. i am so thanskful too!

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Carole,

The feeling is mutual and I feel so blessed to have met wonderful friends like you, thank you for your friendship and all you share.
I love your new banner, the barn in the snow, really depicts Christmas with the red and white.

Happy weekend and hope you are able to go out on a picnic.
Hugs
Carolyn

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

It's still Thursday in CT, therefore I'm not too late wishing you and George a wonderful and happy Thanksgiving :-). I'm so thankful for my blogging friends too and very happy that we both met here in blogland, Carole.
Big hugs to you,
Julia

oldgreymare said...

c,
well uh, you know right, I mean, just like always, as if I needed to say..
see?

You always get me :D
and I am ever so thankful
z

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you find time to squeak in any blogging, Carole, but I'm so very glad you do.
Happy Thanksgiving. I'm a day late, but I'm thinkin' that leftovers extend the holiday out a little extra bit, so I'm not THAT late. :)
~ Zuzu

Annelie Connolly said...

And a belated Happy Thanksgiving to you, Carol!
We have the warm weather this whole weekend it appears.
Very nice, isn't it?
60 today. I think this is the last chance for me to plant those azaleas that stand potted since... I don't know, sometime late summer.
Shame on me.

Annelie

Alison @ The Polohouse said...

Hugs to you too Carole!
It is unseasonably warm here in the northern suburbs of Chicago. Ourside busy as a bee trying to get the holiday decor up and out and lit before a cold front moves in. We have had the mildest fall and I too am very thankful.
Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving!
Wish I could come and shop at your place.
xx
Alison

Olive said...

Oh I wish for you some rest and quiet just for a moment and am so glad to know you here in this wonderful place.

Jill said...

The blogging world is a blessing for sure! I'm happy your cat is back!