Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Waiting for the Miracle


June 25th                                                          


#2
June 29th


#3
Today!!!!! July 5th


#4


#5


#6


#7
You have to have patience when you are a gardener.
But I'm sure you knew that already:)
These were one of the first perennials we got in back in April.
Ok I might have ordered more after the first ones sold.
...but they are just now in bloom

 Just a simple allium

Allium Sphaerocephalon
ok not that simple a name …….
aka
( drumstick allium)

If they don't sell I may just plant them for myself.

Have a happy week!!!!!

ps...sorry about the extra jumbo sized pics....got carried away!

16 comments:

oldgreymare said...

Yowza! and Lenny to boot! Perfection

xxx
z

Laura @ 52 FLEA said...

Spectacular photos Carole!
They really say summer!
:)

Madam Butterfly said...

Awesome pictures! I understand you, since I am a gardener as well.

Dee@FrenchBleuVintage said...

Oh my, they are lovely ~ especially in the extra large size. What great photos - have a great week Carole.

dee

. said...

beautiful!!!

Faded Charm said...

Thanks for sharing their growth process with us...too cool! Very pretty flower even when not in bloom. Don't you love those kinds?

Take care,

xoxo
Kathleen

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Very beautiful, Miss Carole!
Have a great week, dear friend :-)!
xoxo,
Julia

time worn interiors said...

Those are lovely Carole!
tot

Susie~From My Home To Yours said...

Wow, Carole....once again you have outdone yourself with such lovely photos. Just awesome!
Blessings,
Susie

Anonymous said...

Oh, these are gorgeous, Carole!!!
Hugs,
Zuzu

geraldine snape said...

these are lovely...the nearest I get to alliums is when the leeks shoot and I tell the potter to leave the flower on! Great pics.

Ineke Original said...

Fantastic pictures!!!

mary pernula said...

I love them, I should get some and let them take over a area that gets left out in my yard. Nice to see you. Hugs Mary

the old white house said...

beautiful. the flowers... your photos... beautiful. t. xoxoxoxoxo

Heaven's Walk said...

How fun to watch those beautiful plants bloom, Carole! Lovely color, too! Hey, I wanted to thank you for the sweet note in my JDA mag, sweetie. It was so nice! You're such a gem! ♥ And yes, that issue was fabulously beautiful!!!!!

xoxo laurie

Vicki Boster said...

Carole- these photos are so dramatic- and beautiful! I love the color. Now- I want some- my husband would love these in his garden--
Oh yes- we know all about patience here at my house!!
Vicki