Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Black and White Sunday #2

My Flower Room

My flower- room is such a little place ,
Scarce twenty feet by nine, yet in that space I have met him:yea, many a radiant hour
Have talked with him, the All Embracing Cause,

And he has shown me, in the vine and flower,
Such miracles of power

That day by day this flower-room of mine


Has come to be my shrine
excerpts from a poem
by Ella Wheeler Wilcox
photos from Paula's home and garden
Black and White Sunday hosted by Anne Marie~Na-Da Farm Life
Happy Father's Day!!!!!

4 comments:

Laura @ 52 FLEA said...

Wow! Carole! these pics of Paula's garden and house in black and white are fabulous!
Love them!

Crinoline said...

Hi,Carole.Beautiful in black and white.Have a nice summer.

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

LOVE ,LOVE, LOVE this post!! Hope you are well. Talk soon, Chrissy

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures! The kitty on the bed is my favorite!