Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Martha from MJ Ornaments


A few months back I was the lucky winner of a sweet crystal charm from Martha from MJ Ornaments. I was so surprised as I had just won 2 other prizes from her good friend Rosemary and Tracie. Aren't bloggers great? They must have thought wow what's up with this girl??
Isn't she a little piggy winning everything. I'm sure they didn't really think this ......but I did feel a little guilty. I never win anything normally......I've never had that kind of luck.

Anyways with all the things going on and doing White Wednesday and Black and White Sundays I couldn't seem to find the right time to show it to you.
Until now!!!
I've been leaving it displayed at home on an old bottle and wanted to show it to you in the way I get to enjoy everyday even when I'm not wearing it.



This is the back of it made from copies of her great grandmothers journals. Just as pretty as the front.







I took the liberty to show you some of her other charms. She offers a slew of different designs, shapes, seasonal and everyday.






Can you believe how tiny this little fairy is??? so adorable
Not sure if "Magical" fairy dust is included? Doesn't hurt to ask!!!




Right now she's doing a ton of really fun Halloween charms but with Christmas fast approaching she has many Christmas themes too.



Martha has one of the prettiest blogs around with the most exquisite images I've ever seen as you can witness from the pictures above. The detail and magic is there to drool over.
What's also fun about her blog is that she takes you thru some of the best places Southern California has to offer.

Even if you were not into charms (but who doesn't like charms????) you would still be completely enchanted with her and the creativity she shares with everyone.

If you want to take a look at her website click

HERE
Thank you Martha
your beautiful inside and out!

19 comments:

MJ Ornaments said...

Oh Miss Carole, you're too sweet, thank you! It's so fun for me to see how you display your little charm on the old bottle, and so glad you're enjoying it. You know I love your blog too, and all your amazing photos. Take care, Martha

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Carole, oh I just love your charm, and I'm like you, when not being worn they decorate my dress form, I love looking at them. You did an awesome "shout out" for her blog, so I headed over. She has fabulous pieces! Thanks for sharing this.
Debra

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Hi Carole,
Very, very cute! I whole-heartedly agree, bloggers are wonderful. Full of inspiration and very giving. Thank you for sharing Martha's site. I think I've been there at least once before and of course, Rosemary ~ a very talented lady and blog full of beauty too!
xo~Tracie (thanks for the link, sweets ;)

Wildflowerhouse said...

Your charms are great. I must head over and check it out. Thanks Sharon

Laura @ 52 FLEA said...

Hi Carole!
Lucky you! I love your charm and have enjoyed seeing all her other goodies too...I am headed over to her site right now! Thanks for pointing me in her direction!
Take care, Laura

Susie~From My Home To Yours said...

Love your charm, and I'm right behind Laura, on my way to check out Martha! Oh, this is so much fun...I don't hardly watch tv anymore!

Unknown said...

Well aren't you quite the lucky girl?! The pendants...all of them...are so lovely!!!

:) T

June said...

Martha does such beautiful charms. Her work really is amazing. I love how you have displayed this. I'm so in love with soldered charms. I'm going over to take a look at her blog now.
Hugs,
June

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

That is a beautiful prize you won! Martha's charms are very adorable. Have fun wearing it! Julia :-)

Weißer Vintagezauber said...

Good morning,
my congratulation to your great profit!!!! The charm are so enchanting... as well as the small elf.
I completely wish you a lot of joy with it.
The favourite greetings sends you,
Elke.

Magdalena said...

Hello Carole,
I think that they are just charming!
I have a friend that also do juvelry and I think that you may like it as well...
here is her direccion:
www.arteego-shop.blogspot.com
Many hugs and best wishes
Magdalena/Color Sepia

Christelle said...

Voilà de jolis cadeaux tellement raffinés et si délicats ! De plus , tu nous les présentes merveilleusement bien !

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Oh Carole, I just adore that necklace. I'm gong right over there to have a look (and probably spend some money!!!!)XXXX

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Lovely Carole
I do adore charms.. have a bit of an obsession actually. Lucky you!! x Julie

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Oh my gosh Carole,those are so pretty...and you are so lucky to have one,that girl has talent!! Been awhile since we have "talked"hope you are well my friend,Chrissy

Jeannette said...

That is just so great...what a wonderful giveaway!
I love all her charms but the one I have the wanties for is the Tick or Tweet one in the Halloween series.
And like you I just love bloggers and blogging. So many wonderful people I have met....including you! ;)
♥ Jeannette

Faded Charm said...

Your charms are all so beautiful. I've been wanting to get a soldering kit so my daughter and I could make some of these wonderful little guys. thanks for sharing yours.

Take care,

Kathleen

Charlene said...

I just received 2 of the Halloween charms I ordered from Martha & I love them. I make, sell, & teach soldering. But, I can tell you I was smitten by 2 cuties & didn't have time to do any for myself so... Trick or Treat???? I say treat yourself. Thanks for sharing.

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Carole,

What a sweet and special charm you received in the Giveaway.
I adore the cute little Fairy... she is darling!
There are so many beautiful bloggers out there and what did we do before this?

I hope that your week is going well
Hugs
Carolyn