Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Charlotte


As many of our customers know this is Charlotte. Everyone loves her. She's a little grey fur ball that our oil man from across the street brought us about 4 years ago. She was probably less than a year then and we thought she would do a lot more growing put she's still a peanut compared to our others. She's very loving when she wants to be but she's no lap cat. In the Spring she sleeping in a basket in the back of the greenhouse. Some mornings when I'm watering she comes up to me and gently leans on me to pick her up. I stop and cuddle with her for a minute and then put her down in a comfy spot. She always accepts the short time we have together as if to say "I know your busy so I'll let you get back to work" Little does she realize that is one of the highlights of my day.













No comments: