Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tinsel Trading


I get so excited when I get a shipment from Tinsel Trading. It's really like Christmas....or maybe like Christmas from long ago...when things were made with more care and it wasn't about abundance but quality. When I got the box I immediately wanted to take it home where I could sit down and enjoy every bit of the joyous unwrapping. Most of the items are vintage. The word vintage lately has taken on a new meaning. Everything seem to be called vintage but to Tinsel Trading it really means antique. They soon will be repackaging their products with the word "Antique" so people have a better understanding of what they are buying. I wish every box I received was as yummy as this one.....
Enjoy



































3 comments:

Laura @ 52 FLEA said...

Carole, Your pictures of all those goodies makes me drool! How do you ever decide what to order? It all looks so tempting...can't wait to see it in the shop!

Anonymous said...

That's the hard part not wanting to buy everything.....love it all!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.